The safety and wellbeing of our visitors is one of our top priorities. Please follow this protocol to stay safe from Covid 19 at our Reserve.
1. Always wear a mask in the public use areas.
2. Keep 2 meters of distance from other people.
3. Reserve’s staff will check your temperature at the gate. Visitors with more than 37.5 degrees Celsius of temperature will not be admitted.
4. Wash your hands before registration at reception.
5. Wash your hands before using the restaurant or gift shop.
6. In case of any emergency please call 9.1.1 and talk to staff member.
Planning your trip to Costa Rica? Don’t forget to check out the entry requirements